SALES you’ll want to shop today!
For great savings on brands you love, check out these favorites!
- Tory Burch Friends and Fan Event: Enter code TBSPRING at checkout for 25% off!
- Asos: Enter promo code SALESCORE for an extra 10% off your up to 70% off sale buys
- Last Call by Neiman Marcus: Get an extra 30% off handbags, women’s shoes, jewelry, sunglasses, and gifts on their website along with free shipping for purchases over $75 using code LCAPR75
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Spring Trend Event: Receive 25% off the entire site through April 29th (no code needed and final cut excluded) Plus there’s free shipping on all orders for a limited time AND get a free gift with a $300 purchase!
- Saks Fifth Avenue Friends & Family Event: Use code FRNFAM2 to get 25% off selections of apparel, shoes, and accessories and 20% off jewelry through April 28th! And, with a $200 purchase, receive free shipping with code SFASHIP
- Loeffler Randall Friends & Family Sale: 20% off with code FRIENDSNFAM through April 29th
- Alice + Olivia Friends + Family: Enjoy 20% off including sale through April 29th! (no code needed)
- Anthropologie: 20% off bottoms through April 28th! Shop and get 20% off full-price pants, denim, shorts, skirts, rompers and loungers (no code necessary). Just click the link.
I just found a few things myself! Happy shopping!
- Fashion Week and Fur -
The current cold snap (although almost over) is a great opportunity to share one last cold weather outfit - which just happens to be from one of my days at New York Fashion Week!
Almost everything I wore my second day at Fashion Week was bought on sale (yay!) except for the sunglasses and the purse, so it was much more affordable than it looks :) My friend Monica of Classy & Fabulous and I arrived in NYC the day after things settled from their snow storm in February. So, we only had the remnants of the snow covered sidewalks, but it was still COLD! I know the title is Fashion Week and Fur, but fur sounded better than sweater dress :) A simple sweater dress can be so much more with accessories while still looking simple and polished. I paired this navy and black sweater dress with patterned tights to break up the darkness a little, a pair of Chanel booties that I found on sale at Neiman Marcus (for an amazing price), a patent bow belt, and a hip length fur. The layers worked well for the weather which started out extremely cold, warmed a little, then back to cold. Our hotel had an amazing view of Central Park (seen above) and the highlight of the day was seeing the Vera Wang FW 2013 collection walk the runway at Lincoln Center! Vera stuck her head out at the end (last photo above).
WHY YOU NEED A SWEATER DRESS:
A short sleeve, light weight sweater dress can go a long way especially with the strange weather we’ve had lately. A coat keeps your arms warm during the cooler part of the day and can come off when the day warms up. Tights can be added to the look when it’s cold, but the dress can be worn with bare legs and a light cardigan for a cool but not cold day. I love the versatility! I pulled this dress out for one of our cold days this week with a blazer and tights. A short sleeve sweater dress can work in your closet from Fall through Spring in so many ways!
WHAT I WORE:
Booties: Chanel Suede Cap Toe (NM sale find!)
Coat: Adrienne Landau fur (a sale purchase from Last Call by Neiman Marcus)
Belt: Red Valentino (a Rue La La sale purchase)
Purse: Chanel (find similar bags at The Vintage Contessa)
SHOP THE LOOK (and similar):
Sweater dress and fur
Tootsies Big Sale finds today! Hurry before it’s all gone!
Elie Tahari jacket & Alexander McQueen scarf… Couldn’t believe the great deals!
- It’s the Big One at Tootsies -
To kick-off the New Year, Tootsies is hosting its famous annual consolidation sale, offering up to 70 percent off designer collections, dresses, contemporary, sportswear, shoes, accessories and handbags for four days only! Beginning Thursday, January 17, don’t miss this fabulous opportunity to find must-have items at low prices.
You don’t want to let this one pass you by!
- SALE Alert! -
Extra 20% off sale at Neiman Marcus! Tons of designer shoes and handbags along with Contemporary and designer apparel (men and women’s) an additional 20% off! Extra 20% off lasts through December 19th at 6 am CT, so snatch up your favorites. Click here to shop!
Today in Houston:
Don’t wait on Santa to bring you those designer duds you’ve been eyeing! Atrium Ready to Wear is hosting a holiday tea party to jumpstart the merry month of December. Nosh on festive light bites, teas and cocktails, while browsing Atrium’s unique collection of winter trends, a perfect soiree to start checking off your Christmas list early.
Event hosts Kathy Bracewell, Minnie Baird, and Nicole Fertitta will be showcasing their personal endeavors with jewelry from Bracewell’s Agate Ranch + Marfa, luxury handbags by Baird & Baird, and a selection of skincare products by Rodan + Fields.
- Early Acces to ShopBop’s Sale! -
Use code BIGEVENT12 to get up to 35% off your purchase at ShopBop! I had a few things on my wishlist that I went ahead and purchased to kick-off my online Black Friday shopping. Save 20% when you spend $250, 25% when spending $500, and so on! So, go ahead and grab some of those items you’ve been wanting from ShopBop and/or check out some of the great gift items to get those Christmas presents crossed off your list!
Happy Shopping! (and saving!)
Extra 15% Off Sale at Asos & 20% Saks Friends & Family:
- Get a extra 15% off the up to 70% off sale at asos.com with code MIDSEASON15 at checkout!
- Saks Fifth Avenue Friends & Family: Take 20% (selections of apparel, shoes, and accessories) and 15% off certain jewelry brands with code FRNFAM2 at checkout (ends today, Sunday 10/21)
- Tootsies Tent Sale & Tax Free Starts Now! -
Texas ladies, this weekend is tax free! Find your favorite designers from Tootsies like J Brand, Alice + Olivia, BCBG, etc for $99 and under at Tootsies Tent Sale. Stop by and see what you can find, and don’t pay tax!
Take advantage of NewForTheNight’s designer dress sale & get a free dress rental!
Today and tomorrow only, get a free BORROW when you BUY one of our fabulous sale dresses! First-come, first-serve…so hurry, these gorgeous styles won’t last long!
To snag a free Borrow with a Buy ($50 value), just buy your favorite frock and we’ll add a credit to your account so…
- Statement Jewelry: Kendra Scott on Gilt -
- love Kendra Scott and her beautiful statement necklaces and recognizable earrings and rings
- or loved my pink statement necklace from Fresh Faces or my blue one seen a few times on the blog (both Kendra Scott)
- or just enjoy colorful jewelry…
You must hurry and check out the Kendra Scott flash sale on Gilt.com and snatch up some discounted Kendra Scott earrings, rings, and necklaces (like the one pictured above) before they’re all gone!
If you aren’t a member yet, click here to join: http://www.gilt.com/invite/bethanymichiels
You’ll thank me later :)
Hurry, go shop!
- Designer Collections, Handbags, & Shoes on Sale! What girl doesn’t love the sound of that? -
I love a good sale and can vouch for the awesome pieces you can find at this one (started on June 5th)! One of my friends found a great pair of Tory Burch flats - white and raffia-ish (perfect for summer). I do my best to share quality sales with you all when I come across them, and this is one is a must. I saw the expanded (since I last posted a Tootsies sale) merchandise on sale which included a few Valentino bags, a beautiful Givenchy black and tan handbag, and shoes galore! If you’ve been eyeing one of those, it may just be on sale. So, here’s the details:
To kick-off summer, Tootsies (widely recognized as one of the finest and most elegant specialty stores in the country) located at 2601 Westheimer at Kirby in Houston is offering up to 40 percent off merchandise from designers such as Alice and Olivia, BCBG, Diane Von Furstenburg, Ella Moss, Haute Hippie, Kate Spade, Kelly Wearstler, Laundry, Meghan, Milly, Nicole Miller, Rachel Zoe, Robert Rodriguez, Theory and Trina Turk.
I know the best stuff will go fast, so run by when you can :) All 2012 merchandise, you’ll still be current and on trend.
- For Your Beach Getaways: Elaine Turner Beach Party Sale -
Now through May 29th, shop all things Beachgrass on sale in-store and online from Houston luxury shoe and handbag designer Elaine Turner for her Beach Party Sale. Find accessories like the Candace Beachgrass Tote pictured above, sandals, and clutches all in vibrant, head-turning summer colors you’ll love to have with you at the beach or by the pool or wherever your paradise escape takes you.
PLUS, receive a complimentary pair of Savannah jellies with a $250 purchase. Gotta love something to add a little value to your shopping :)
Visit one of Elaine Turner’s Boutiques in Rice Village or CityCentre Shopping Centers in Houston or shop online at www.elaineturner.com.